Quote Originally Posted by BrandGuru View Post
Quote Originally Posted by MelloBE View Post
So, Here's something that hasn't been asked & answered before by the devs (i think), but i was wondering if Trion Worlds will look to accept more payment options then just Credit Cards and Paypal.Anyway, here are some suggestions of payment options i think Trion World should look at.Paysafecard: This should not be unknown to most EU players. Paysafecard is a Pre-Paid card that is sold & used in many countries, and also supports a large amount of games & different things.UKash: The Same as Paysafecard really, but it's also sold in the UK and the US.SofortBanking: Allows us to Transfer Money from our bank account instantly to a bank account of Trion Worlds without the need to wait a regulair 2-3 business days to complete the transfer.Ultimate Gamecard: A very well known US Pre-Paid card that allows you to pay for alot of games.Changing Rift Game Time cards into REX Prepaid, or any other name: You could keep distributing Pre-Paid Cards in both US and EU, but then to the standards that fit the new upcoming F2P Model.This are some ideas, but i think when rift goes F2P, the way poeple pay for credits should be expanded aswell to allow poeple who don't have a credit card or paypal to support Trion Worlds aswell.
RIFT currently accepts the following payment methods:
  • Visa
  • Mastercard
  • Discover
  • American Express
  • PayPal
  • Paysafecard
  • Allopass
Paysafecard and Allopass are not currently valid for subscriptions, but you will be able to use them for purchasing credits, REX, and other non-recurring items. So, you could buy credits and then use those credits to buy a Patron Pass in the RIFT Store. We will continue to look for new payment options to remove barriers from players, but this is what we'll have for launch next week.
Jump to post...