Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
I just want to add my 2c here as well. Daglar and I are of the same mind. We believe the way to be successful is to make the best game possible for our players. To provide all the content for free so you can always play with your friends and not ever turn RIFT into a pay to win game. The vast majority of you are very positive and helpful but it does amaze me how many times we are accused of being lazy, or money grabbing or idiots or that we should all be fired. Have you any idea how demoralizing it can be to read that sort of thing every day. Imagine if that was your work place and that you were told you suck the whole time. I see people find something they donít like, extrapolate the worst possible scenario and start yelling in chat on the forums or whereever that the sky is falling and we are all aboard the fail train. We are working very hard to make this transition a success and we will make missteps. But like every feature we have ever put in the game we will listen to feedback and adjust. Please be patient with us as we work through this. We love RIFT and are committed to you and the game we have made. We want to make it the best it possibly can be. /rant offI will crawl back under my rock now and find some more devious places to hide artifacts
Jump to post...