Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Nothingness View Post
And Freemarch/Droughlands are big ticket issues... WOW...
There are a number of factors that go into this.First, as mentioned, yes FM/SW issues are big ticket drivers. Huge really. If something is a blocker there, it will impact MANY more players than issues almost anywhere else. Add to that the increased flow of players coming in for FTP... Yeah, pretty important.Second, it generates enough CS tickets, that resolving issues like these reduces overall CS load allowing them to address other player tickets more quickly, so that can be a net gain for many players even if they are not in the classic zones.Third... different people here do different things. I don't do dungeons and raids. It would be inefficient for me to muck around in them to attempt fixes because that is not one of the many places where my expertise is. Same thing with classes - you don't want me trying to fix your class issues. My specialty is the open world content, and I happen to have a passion for shepherding the classic content. Which leads me to...Fourth... I am passionate about this content that some of what you see represents my own personal time. I spent part of the holiday weekend sitting here at home going through feedback submitted by players through the bug report feature and implementing various minor fixes. Because that is just what I felt like doing.
Jump to post...