Quote Originally Posted by BrandGuru View Post
Quote Originally Posted by austlander View Post
It most certainly is - Trion could not provide any reason based on my account settings that i have not been getting newsletters and/or surveys since Beta. I have had to create a new email account and switch the one attached to my Trion account. BS that i can receive customer service email, loyalty summary email, email verification but not a single newsletter or survey?
There are two types of emails: Opt-in emails and service-related emails. Service-related emails are mostly confirmations of business activity you have with Trion and don't have to verify that you've opted-in to receive emails from us. The ones you list all sound like they fall into that bucket.Surveys, newsletters, promotions, special announcements, surveys, and giveaways--those all fall under opt-in. If you don't check the box to sign up for newsletters, you're not opted-in. A few people have the box checked but still aren't receiving emails. If that's you, Customer Service will need to fix that status so you can start receiving emails again.
Jump to post...