Quote Originally Posted by Amary View Post
Ladies and Gentlemen of Telara, This week will be my final week of doing patch notes and downtimes for RIFT. It's been a long and crazy ride here at Trion, and I didn't want to leave you wondering what had happened to your usual weekly Amary posts! I will be leaving you in the awesome and capable hands of both Elrar and Dahanese and have left very stern warnings regarding the presence of PBR in the server rooms. For the last... two years and eight-ish months, starting with early alpha testing, I have had the honor of bringing the latest RIFT patch notes, updates, and maintenances to you all - our super awesome players. While a lot of my work on the Community team here has been behind the scenes rather than on servers or in front of cameras, I've still come to know many of your names (both people from "back in the day" and those who've joined us much more recently), and even met more people than I can count through PAX and other events. RIFT has the greatest players of any MMO I've worked on, and I swear I'm not totally biased by how many of you seem to love corgis.I shall see you on the interwebs!-- Amary[omg mods don't lock my goodbye post~]
Jump to post...