Quote Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
I am not looking at BM for 2.1. Ok, let me address this 10% issue. We called it a 10% lower issue because as we ran tests we found a 10% reduction over the course of a test. The guys testing tanks sent me some things they found that we all believe were leading to this discrepancy. After implementing these changes I ran a test following their findings and as a Paladin, once Pacifying Strike, Light's benediction and Aggressive Block are up I am hitting the same comparable numbers as the Justicar and there is no longer a 10% issue. Since these buffs are intended to be kept up, once the initial rotation is over the Paladin should be at comparable numbers for the rest of the fight. So in essence the 10% mitigation issue should be fixed, provided you test with a Paladin who has those three abilities active. And if you are worried about getting through that first rotation, fire off Shield Defense to cover it (Since you now have Aegis of the Light you can burn your Shield Defense and not be worried about not having a CD).
Jump to post...