Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
Just a heads up on a few 1.11 notes for low level IA:1) Added some filtering that will reduce the frequency with which major face characters (Hylas, Visek, the Hag, etc) show up as boss fights. This will be MOST noticeable with Hylas in SR. The idea is to have them crowd out other bosses less often. This should go in for 1.11.2) Revised the IA artifact sets. The Hoardkeeper spawns used to only only show up during ONE specific adventure per zone and only had a 50% chance to spawn then. They now have a chance to spawn during most (but not all) kill adventures in a zone, but the chance on each kill adventure is very low. The Hoardkeeper spawns are loot pre-tagged to the IA group. The IA Artifacts are all of at least uncommon rarity, prompting a loot roll. Overall, the artifacts should be more common and actually go to those IN the IA group. This should go in for 1.11.3) The revised window for selecting IA that I have previously mentioned is probably not going to be in for 1.11 at this time, but should be in as soon as possible after that. The same goes for the removal/revision of Votekicking.4) A song from the 80s/90s metal band Poison just came up in my Pandora feed, and this vexes me.
Jump to post...