Quote Originally Posted by ZorbaTHut View Post
Every addon developer will automatically receive daily reports about addon errors. These reports compile the last week's worth of data and give info on the most common errors the users of your addons have experienced. They'll look something like this: (Thanks to Wildtide for volunteering to show his errors publicly ) The error reporting system will filter out uncommon errors and will also show only the five most common errors for a specific addon version. If you've got an addon showing less than five errors, but with only a small fraction of your errors reported, let me know and I can dig out information on the rest. If you don't have *any* errors that fall under those categories you just won't receive emails (congratulations on writing a bug-free addon!) If you're not interested in receiving regular error reports, either reply to the daily report, email Addons@RIFTgame.com and request an unsubscribe, or send me a private message on the forums with your email address. This should provide addon developers with the information they need to make stable and functional addons for the whole community!
Jump to post...