Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
Further update... QA has found an issue that could cause the Solemn Boss event to sometimes fail after the boss was killed. There was some debate as to whether let it ride since it USUALLY worked or turn it off again, and the call was made to turn it off again (it didn't fail nicely either - it would boot you from the raid, no rewards or completion credit or explanation). Complicating this is that we are not pushing out any more fixes for world content until 1.11. SO... my first thought is to pull those four bosses (that are already much more of a pain to get than any normal IA boss) OFF of the achievement requirement so that as soon as 1.11 goes live, those with all the other boss kills will have their achievement complete. I would be open to feedback on this idea. And my sincere apologies for the headache of these four bosses. They are not set up like a normal adventure. I was trying to do something clever and outsmarted myself. >.< The plus side is that I had STARTED to do something as "clever" for Scarwood Reach, and gutted it before 1.10 launched after seeing the problems here.
Jump to post...