Quote Originally Posted by ZorbaTHut View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Noshei View Post
The strata on UI.Native.Coinlock is fairly low. As such I have ran into an issue where it will get covered by addons. So can we have the strata on this increased so we don't have to worry about it getting covered up.
Hmm, that's a bit tricky. Right now addons, by default, use the Dialog strata, so they can coexist with other dialog elements. The Coinlock button must use a lower strata so that dialogs consistently travel over it. The only solution here would be to default addon stratas to a lower level. It's possible addons should default to HUD strata, but I think people expect addons to overlay themselves over HUD elements. Maybe there needs to be a default addon layer between HUD and Notifications . . . but then any addon dialog will show up *behind* other dialogs, which isn't ideal either. Any change along these lines will be a breaking change, which I'm a bit hesitant to do, and there's simply no way to choose the "right" strata automatically. It's possible CreateContext should have taken a mandatory strata parameter, but it's too late for that. I'm not sure this is reasonably solvable.
Jump to post...