Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
Not being a scientist but having the opportunity to pick the brain of a senior particle physicist for CERN at the Large Hadron Collider I share his point of view: - There is a lot we don't know, but within the known universe time travel as we think of it is likely impossible. - But outside of the known universe, anything is possible. - Thusly: Anything is possible. Regardless, it would likely not be Back to the Future style where the consequences of the past affect the future, and much more like Sliders where matter exists in similar states to our own - but rearranged to have a different outcome. Some may be radically similar or seemingly identical to our own (in a matter of speaking), but ultimately we can't travel "back", unless for each instance matter exists another sprawling parallel existence is created based on the unused variables in our own - but hell that's a rabbit hole I don't feel like exploring I wish I could be alive for when we figure all this out - if ever, but I guess I'll just have to hope that me in another dimension already knows the answers to all life's questions, or will someday
Jump to post...