Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
And yes, the distance is somewhat close (not more than 5m, maybe 3m) and there IS a cooldown, but I don't remember how long. Probably something in the range of 2-10 minutes. I don't remember exactly since I added that NPC many months ago and I am not at work at the moment. I just know I like to mitigate the chances for chat spam from our NPCs (because yes, too many of our NPCs are too chatty). :PI, like many of our content people, enjoy adding little things like that, even if we rarely get the time we want to do just pure fluff. There are at least a few other emote response areas out there as well - the Sanctuary Guard commander at Heroes' Stand will salute back if you salute him, I think Captain Ledisko at Kain's Command does the same, and the shrine in the Guardian hub at Shatterbone Barricade will give you a blessing if you /pray at it.There is even a memorial site in the game that will respond to those that demonstrate their grief, but it is well-hidden and I have yet to see it mentioned anywhere.My FAVORITE moment though I when I was going through player submitted bugs/feedback for Iron Pine, and I read one from someone that caught a bunch of my Name of the Rose references.
Jump to post...