Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
Hey all, There's some good feedback going in here. From what I'm seeing here, there are mixed reviews on the DoT duration changes, but they are getting a mostly positive reception. Most of these will likely stay in, though the duration of the Elementalist DoTs may still get tweaked. Regarding the Warlock DPS, I'll keep looking at where it is and see if there are some tweaks that can be made. However, when it comes to their total DPS, the 51 Warlock makes a trade off for survivability. There isn't an intention that they be THE top DPS. How much of a trade off they have is what is in flux. The current changes are meant to make some tweaks, but overall we're trying to keep how much things change to a minimum currently. I am making notes from all the feedback in this thread so far, and please keep it coming, but many of the large scale changes that have been brought up are not something that are going to be part of these changes. I hear the demand for more valid raiding builds, better pet specs, and much more. These are in the works, and more info on this will be available in the future, but for the present we're trying to let the dust settle and stop revamping things as much as possible. Some help for the Chloromancer in PVP is still in the works. I hope to have some info I can share on what exactly that is in the next week or two. At the moment though there isn't anything solid for me to tell you. I'll let everyone know as soon as I have any info on what will be coming down the pipe to help the issue.
Jump to post...