Quote Originally Posted by ZorbaTHut View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Lorandii View Post
Going through the UI.Native.* list, these are the ones I'm not sure what they do.
A good general-purpose solution is to rig up a semitransparent frame to just follow a given UI.Native around to see when it appears. That said, here you go: * UI.Native.BarTemporary - Used to store temporary abilities. These show up in a few quests and boss fights in the Ember Isle content. * UI.Native.Coinlock - The circular button that appears when your character is coinlocked. UI.Native.ConsoleSetting - "the window you can change your chat settings?" - Bingo * UI.Native.Guest - Guest list for the marriage system. * UI.Native.Import - Hit Escape, click "import". * UI.Native.Notify - The floating button at the top of the screen that notifies you about important things, like public groups or going to the graveyard. * UI.Native.Question - General popup dialogs, used for a ton of things. * UI.Native.Recall - The "do you want to change your recall point" dialog. * UI.Native.Setting - Hit Escape, click "settings". * UI.Native.Tray - The little piece of UI under the minimap that serves as an icon notification area. * UI.Native.World - World event window.
Quote Originally Posted by Lorandii View Post
The trial version of Rift has some differences, but I've not played the trial version in many months. What do the following look like?
I actually have no idea offhand, I had to get QA to test those because I couldn't figure out how to turn them on :V Shouldn't be hard to just make a trial account for testing though.
Jump to post...