Quote Originally Posted by ExcelsiorH View Post
Looks like I need to branch out and scan some of the other forums more often... I can understand the frustrations with chasing this achievement - so here's some info I can offer, so everyone can hopefully spend less time being frustrated and more time getting a group of like minded players together and finishing up your goal. If you're just waiting for it to start up, you're probably not going to see it - you will have to drive it through your own in game actions for now:* This zone event has a minimum population requirement of 20 players in the zone* It also requires that 4 wardstones be active for it to launchYes - there will still be a random choice from zone events who's requirements are met when it's time to launch one. And, Yes - the requirements for this event make it harder to spawn compared to the others - but Scarlet Gorge doesn't see much zone event activity compared to other zones these days to be honest (the majority of players don't spend much time there because of its size). And simply lowering the requirements would make it it even less likely to be actually completed by the target players. That all said - I'm bumping it and SG zone events in general up on my "list o'jank to look at".
Jump to post...