Quote Originally Posted by Atrius View Post
First let me give a thank you to all of the great feedback here, it is appreciated.Now let me mention a few issues that have been brought up.1) I think we need to shift Power regeneration back slightly based on the feedback here. I think it is very close right now so the backwards shift will be very minor.2) Weapon increases outdistancing armor in gear upgrades in the future. There are two things going on here. First, Weapons were not increasing as much as armor already and so this in part was to resolve some of that issue. Second, there are currently issues with how Warriors scale their damage with AP and Weapon Damage. This is something that will need to be looked at for the upcoming AP pass.3) I have seen it mentioned several times that people are upset about Mages killing them faster, I have run several tests to confirm but they all show that Elemental damage is not being increased in any way. The time it takes a Mage to kill you should remain the same as before. If you encounter this, please post examples of how it happened so we can look into your experience.4) Armor penetration talents on the Rogue and Paragon should not be having a multiplicative effect on this change as several people have raised a concern over. That being said, we are currently looking into this concern as well as Rogue damage changes because of this. The intention of this is not to increase Rogue damage against Warriors by the margins some are claiming and so if that is indeed happening we will find the problem and fix it.5) Warrior Survivability is bad in PVP. This is of a concern to me and we are looking into it, but hiding the problem behind bugged values that were not scaling properly does not help, it actually masks something we need to be aware of, which is just how much help Warriors might need in PVP. The best posts I have seen on this issue point out that Riftstalker survivability will not be impacted by this. We are looking into this to see the impact and what kinds of changes we would need. But if we do need to make changes then maybe the changes are that instead of reverting this change, we need to examine giving the Warriors other means of defending themselves, means that affect elemental as well as physical damage. Please keep in mind however that the goal is for Warrior DPS souls to deal DPS on par with "Squishies" and so their survivability will also be on par, tank souls however should be much more survivable.6) Beastmaster still needs some love. Yes, I feel that they do. This will happen in the future, though I cannot at this time speculate as to when.I want to point out as I did at the beginning of this thread that if there are any issues that arise because of this, they are not new issues. They were old issues that were hidden by this problem. And by fixing this problem it allows us to see these other issues and resolve them in a way that actually fixes them instead of covering them up more. That is what this change, as well as the upcoming AP changes are intended to do, resolve core concerns that are resulting in other, actual problems being hidden or mistakenly diagnosed. A perfect example of this is Physical DPS being sub par in PVP, we can't actually determine how far behind Physical DPS is without first fixing the problem with Armor giving too much of a benefit in PVP.Once again, thank you for your concerns and your feedback. This is just one step in the direction of fixing all of the issues, and your feedback is integral to that. We are looking into the concerns listed above that we have gleaned from the feedback given here.
Jump to post...