Quote Originally Posted by Gersh_Trion View Post
Morning everyone,So lots of PVP questions over the past evening, so its pretty obvious that everyone wants to see more details on those changes. Bad news is I don't have those details for you this morning, good news is that Elrar and Archonix will be working on a more detailed post to go out hopefully today or tommrow. Which with any luck will be accompanied by a PTS update so you can actually see more of the changes.I do have a couple of small bits of info I can help withWe're still looking closely at the item power jumps between tiers especially between raid 1 relics and raid 2 rare items. In addition we'll be starting in on more detailed hand tuning of items which should work out some of the kinks.We're still working on the final values for bolstering new level 50 players. Our goal is to bring them up to a more competitive level but not take away the benifits of earning PVP gearPlayers won't loose any progress in the rank conversion, your old rank will map to the new rank and you should still have access to all of the things you had previouslyPA for PVP is in a very rough form right now we're still very early in development which is why we want to get it out there with details as fast as possible for feedback.PVP players will actually get PA points for gaining PVP ranks, so if your a high rank player the day you log in you'll have a stack of PA to spend. You won't get 100% of the points you need to fill the PA tree however. We're also working on ways for players to convert that excess favor into PA XP tokens as well.Thanks!-Gersh
Jump to post...