Quote Originally Posted by Kervik View Post
Hey all, In response to a few questions about when these fixes will be coming, pretty much every fix I've confirmed, including the ones below, so far should be out next week. I'll let you all know if anything changes on that estimate. Here's a few more updates for you too:
  • I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with Opportunity giving Bloom and Flourish a cast time when they're talented to be instant, but I made some tweaks to how all that works on those abilities that should fix it for any sequence of events that might be causing it. I'll try to get it into the update that has all these other fixes.
  • I've fixed the issue with Glyphs of Power. It should be on Live next week.
  • For those of you Necromancers lamenting your Essence Link getting overwritten, lament no more! Essence Link has been changed so the debuff portion applies as usual to the enemy, but it will now also place a buff on your undead pet that causes the pets attacks to heal you. Yes the effect is now on the pet instead of the enemy so they can even switch targets and continue healing you.
  • No news on Charged Shield at the moment. There are not plans to prevent damage shields from breaking control effects such as Transmogrify. I'll review Controlled Opportunity though and see if there is a better way for it to function.
  • Speaking of reviewing things, I'll be reviewing the tooltip for Lifebound Veil and Synthesis to try and get something better in there. I'll also be taking a look at Flowing Sand.
Jump to post...