Quote Originally Posted by Walsingham View Post
Greetings, We are closing this thread as the original post is discussing a thread closure and moderation actions. If anyone has any questions about a thread closure, please contact us at community@riftgame.com. Please understand that we welcome everyone's feedback, whether positive or negative, but that feedback must be constructive. Any threads in the form of petitions, polls, and demands are in conflict with the Code of Conduct, and will be handled as such. As far as the topic at hand, I did not want anyone to miss Daglar's post::
I'm not going to touch the rest of the other content in this thread as it deals with things outside my area of expertise. But, I'm here to acknowledge that we are in fact looking at increasing cleric DPS. As per my usual caveat, I won't give you an ETA other than "Man I wish PTS was updated so people can start reviewing the changes". While I fully understand that everyone would love more communication from the developers, it is not always viable to have them respond to forum feedback by posting on the forums or engage in a dialog with the community. ~Daglar
With that, we are closing this thread....
Jump to post...