Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
Kanel32,With all due respect, I did not say some of the things you are inferring from my post. I am not suggesting that Trion is not providing a service or that customer service is not a priority.What I am attempting to do is manage expectations.This isnít a matter of someone posting ďthis is how it is deal with itĒ Ė it is an attempt to let you know that the level of engagement that some people desire is not always possible. I understand your frustrations and other players frustrations when you feel that you are not being heard. I attempted to let you know that even if the developer is not posting Ė they are in fact reviewing the forums. It is very important to also understand that the forums are not our only method of gathering feedback.I also agree that zero communication isnít enough. I do not believe I or anyone else suggested that it is.Communication in text is tricky. Itís very easy to read far more into what someone is saying, or let a message take on a different tone than the person posting intended.~Daglar
Jump to post...