Quote Originally Posted by ZorbaTHut View Post
Quote Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
Code:
items = Inspect.Item.Detail(Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory(1))
This line of code returns an empty table, despite the bag being completely full of items.Edit: Well, it seems I cannot get any information whatsoever about items stored in containers. Using Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory(1,1) returns "si01.001" as expected, but getting Inspect.Item.Detail(Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory(1, 1)) gives me nil, as does Inspect.Item.Detail("si01.001"). Yes, I've made sure there's an item there. Apparently, only when I get an event back with a slotID am I able to get detailed information on the item in the bag slot.
Having trouble reproducing this on PTS. Here's the code tests I'm using:
Code:
/script dump(Inspect.Item.Detail(Inspect.Item.List(Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory(1))))/script dump(Inspect.Item.Detail("si01.001"))
Both of these return the expected results on both a mid-level character and a newly-created character. Can you provide repro steps starting from "create a new character"?
Quote Originally Posted by Aieny View Post
Other bugs:I get incorrect function usage when I attempt to use a string in Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory(bag)[/i]
Having trouble reproducing this also
Code:
/script print(Utility.Item.Slot.Inventory("bag"))
This prints "sibg", which should be interpreted properly as a slot specifier. Are you trying to pass an item ID in as a parameter?
Jump to post...