Quote Originally Posted by Krunkatron View Post
We've gotten the ball rolling on a few of the requests, but there is still work to be done on improving the RP experience. I'm now starting the huge task of addressing the concerns with how Trion enforces its own RP ToS. Again, this is a MASSIVE undertaking, and will not bear fruit, if any, for quite some time.But here is something you all can do to help me out. If you can point me at resources/information that detail how other games enforce their RP ToS, that would be a great help. Basically my first step is to figure out the services that other companies are offering and compare/contrast them to Trion's. Also, it would be useful to know if these companies give you any tools to police your own servers. For example, voting down offending players or added functionality to the ignore feature. Feel free to PM me directly with this info.Also, I'd like to thank you all for the support you've shown Rift and to improving the RP experience. I think it says a lot about the strength of our community when it has players such as yourselves who are invested in seeing things get better.
Jump to post...