Quote Originally Posted by BrianMorin View Post
Tithe should be in now. It's a passive guild perk that adds an extra % to coin collected from corpses (on top of what you would otherwise get) deposited directly to the Guild Bank. Round-off is handled via a weighted roll. Ex: If you loot 1g 65s and have 1% tithe, then you have a 65% chance of getting 2s and a 35% chance of getting 1s.
Jump to post...