Quote Originally Posted by Zann View Post
Hey folks, I've seen several of you ask (mostly via Facebook and Twitter) how you can get your achievements to auto-post to Facebook, so I thought I'd put together two short workarounds you can use.1) Twitter.
Go to your facebook account and use the official Twitter app -- just keep in mind that this will also pull in anything else you send to Twitter and post it on your Facebook wall.
2) Tumblr (this is my personal favorite because it makes the pictures show up nicely in your newsfeed)
Go to Tumblr, and set up blog (if you don't already have one). Once it's been set up, use something like RSS Graffiti to pull the contents of your blog into your Facebook account. After that, all you have to do is go to RIFTConnect and authorize your Tumblr account. Your achievements and screens will auto-post to Tumblr and RSS Graffiti will post them to Facebook for you.
There are a couple of other ways to do this, but I thought I'd give you the easiest, and my personal favorite. I hope that helps anyone who has been having questions. Cheers!
Jump to post...