Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
Hey folks, If you're a Guild Leader interested in Guild Testing new raid content please shoot me a PM, we will evaluate your Customer Support history for any infractions you may have received (in addition to your forum behavior). You should have RoS (or if a 10 man guild GP) nearly completed if not regularly cleared each week to qualify. We try to work with as broad a range of guilds as possible; however, we expect every participating guild to be respectful, objective, and demonstrate an inherent understanding of encounter mechanics and systems. Guild Testing is not for everyone, and you need to be able to field a full 20 man raid up to 2 days a week during some periods for repeated testing in often buggy and potentially frustrating/repetitive testing environments. If you feel your guild will excel at meeting this challenge and advancing the bleeding edge of RIFT's raid encounters I look forward to talking with you more - shoot me a PM with an explanation of your guilds experience and why you feel your guild is a good fit for future tests. I will only respond to requests from a GUILD LEADER Thanks all,
Jump to post...