Quote Originally Posted by NumberEight View Post
This is indeed a software bug and unrelated to the hardware anyone is running. We have a fix for it that will be released soon.It's a pretty annoying bug so I'll give everyone a bit more detail about how it's triggered so (hopefully) you can avoid it. I know it's a sub-optimal solution until the real fix comes out, but until then I think it's better than nothing.A single, quick, large mouse movement will put your client into this bugged state. After that, the client starts ignoring "medium sized" mouse movements, which is what most people notice and what I saw in the YouTube video someone posted. It takes a restart of the client or a loading screen type change (log out, instance change, etc.) to reset the client back into the non-bugged state. If you can avoid that first quick, large movement with the mouse, your client will never get bugged, and the rest of your play experience should be a lot smoother. Like I said, it's not the best solution, but it's better than nothing until the real bug fix hits the patch servers.
Jump to post...