Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
Hi all,I'll be keeping this thread up to date with information concerning reported issues we're currently looking into and working on.Thanks for all of your feedback so far and providing the necessary details to track the problems you report. This list may not be exhaustive as things can change rapidly throughout the day, however, I will be doing my best to make sure it reflects the current status of the top issues being reported.UNDER INVESTIGATION
  • Patcher Issues - A small number of players continue to experience issues with the RIFT Patcher. We're continuing to investigate why this is occuring.
  • LFG Replacement Issues - We're investigating several reports of players having difficulties filling vacated roles using the new LFG tool.
FIX IN PROGRESS
  • Dungeon Queuing Issues - We are currently working to resolve issues in which a player is qualified to run Tier 1 or Tier 2 dungeons, however, the tool does not allow you to queue. This is an error in the process the tool uses to calculate your contributing stats and will be addressed. ***Please Note: We discovered the following bug - In order to queue for all of your roles available you will need to switch to eacj role once. Otherwise, the LFG Tool does not recognize your other available roles and will not allow you to queue as them even if qualified to do so. Additionally, Mages must have at least 33 points spent in Chloromancer at Level 50 to qualify as a healer in the LFG tool.
  • Crafting Quest "Workorder: Shadethorn Grip" - This 300 weaponsmith work order requests that you provide 4x Orichalcum Bars; however, the type of Orichalcum bar it requires is not a valid item in the game. We are correcting this error so the quest can be completed.
  • Runecrafting: Incandescent Calamitous Rune Recipe - This recipe incorrectly teaches you the recipe for Incandescent Devastating Rune, this issue will be corrected.
  • Quantum Sight - The new quest offered in Meridian and Sanctum is not clear about instructing players to purchase the Quantum Sight ability in Meridian. This is being clarified.
Jump to post...