Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
First off thanks for all the kind words, just like all parts of Rift pretty much everything we do is a team effort. So there are a lot of other people who deserve part of your praise and I will leave it up to them if they want to come and say hi. For example I did not write all the excellent Lore that goes along with the artifacts and some of the placement in pots and lamps was not done by me. You can blame me for most of the more dangerous and out of the way ones, along with the cairns, puzzles and a bunch of other secret stuff. Secrets and puzzles have always been one of my favorite things in games and you can expect this to continue, we have some awesome ideas coming your way in the future. Now to some of the questions and comments in this thread. I am not going to answer anything specific about how things work. Apart from anything else I would hate to shut down the amazing theory crafting that goes on in this Forum as I really enjoy reading that, especially the ones that are either really close to how things work or the ones that are so incredibly wrong. There are also some really good ideas posted in this thread and this forum in general. I cannot say for sure which will get implemented but dont be surprised if you start to see some of them showing up in future updates. The Magic Ticket: I can neither confirm nor deny that there is a use for this but I will say that I still have mine Rare MOBs not spawning: These things do not spawn via any method or theory that I have read about on these forums so far. I am suspicious of the ones that have not ever shown up in any DB though so I will take a look at that and let you know. Artifact Spawning: Without giving too much away I will confirm that Random Numbers play a part so nothing is certain. In general we certainly did implement risk or time verses reward, so your extra efforts are not wasted. Token of Batu: That Bahimi has been trying to get rid of that Token for ages. She has no use for it and neither do you I will continue to read frequently and post randomly on this forum. In the mean time I am happy that you are having a good time in Telara, as I am having fun there also. If I didnt answer your question it is either that I dont have an answer for you yet, I dont want to give away a secret or as you have probably worked out by now I am just and evil bastard and want to keep you guessing As always keep searching - Simon
Jump to post...