Quote Originally Posted by Dead Simon View Post
Hello my fellow collectors, hunters, puzzle solvers and explorers. I read the forums frequently, particularly this one as it is near and dear to my heart. I too am one of those people that will spend hours trying to get that one artifact even if it means frequent deaths. I will find myself cursing at the insane dev that put the blasted thing at the end of that tree branch and then have to remind myself it was me. I really enjoy the theory discussions and am constantly amazed at the quality of the guides I have seen generated. As I said I am often reading even if I dont always post and see the issues you have been having and wanted to address some of them here. I am not going to give away anything specific so dont worry about spoilers, I know that for most of you doing this particular content, you want to do it for yourselves. What I do want to let you know are some general philosophies, so that if you find something breaking these rules you can be pretty sure it is a mistake or bug and report it here or in game. I will try to post a little more frequently to keep you apprised of known issues but when given the choice between posting about an issue or fixing it, I am sure you appreciate where I put my time. Every Artifact should be collectible by every race without using racial abilities. There are some that might require an Epic mount but everyone as access to those. I did personally test every Artifact for this but since that time a few changes have caused some of them to break this rule. Ones trapped behind invisible walls are an obvious example. We fix these are they are reported or I notice them being talked about on this forum. Every rare Spawn MOB should be killable by both factions. It has recently come to my attention that Pandora breaks this rule and is not killable by Defiants. This was not intentional and we will be addressing it, I apologize for any inconvenience. Keep an eye out for a release note when this is changed. You should be able to trade or sell every Artifact. I saw some posts and found a few myself that were not. These have been fixed and will be promoted to live soon. If you have an Achievement listed in your log you should be able to complete it. The only exception to this is if you have the show all characters check box checked and you have characters of the opposite faction. In this situation you will see achievements for both sides and obviously you can only actually do the ones for your current faction. I realize the frustration that can occur when you encounter these issues and we are working every day to fix them, please continue to submit bug reports and let us know when you spot a problem. In the meantime keep looking into the hidden corners of Telara as you never know what you might find. - Simon
Jump to post...