Quote Originally Posted by Zor View Post
Well it's been a fun and wild first month! I wanted to give you guys some insight to some of the things we're doing and where we are going. Disclaimer: If I don't mention a particular topic or issue doesn't mean that it's something we're not thinking about or addressing. Standard Dungeons We're fairly happy with our leveling dungeons in terms of difficulty. For the most part we've only identified a few small issues. Some might say they are on the "easy" side but we're ok with that. Expert Dungeons Our multi-tiered Expert dungeons are meant to be challenging and have a much more focused level of difficulty. For the most part we very happy where we are after a few adjustments. We don't currently plan on any sweeping changes but we'll closely monitor the effects of the class changes might have. There are a few items I wish to touch on. 1. Melee have it tough While we try to make almost every encounter have a reasonable balance between melee and ranged dps builds, there are definitely some encounters that are perhaps too melee unfriendly. We have plans to adjust a few of the more egregious ones to be a bit more balanced (Ragnoth for example) . 2. Itemization I don't want to represent our friends that handle the itemization for our game, but as mentioned in other posts, we are actively looking to improve the types and amounts of items our expert dungeons provide. 3. Trash Mobs We have some general targets of overall trash vs boss ratio that we've mostly met. There are a few areas that we've identified King's Breach that could benefit from being from being a little less dense. 4. Caelia Everybody's favorite boss right? Without spoiling anything for players who have not encountered her yet, there is an issue with the messaging of a particular spell. We will try to get the engineering time required to fix the issue properly or find another solution if we have to. Until then, if you are having trouble, there are some excellent strategies suggested in the forums and other locations. Instanced Raids Overall we are very happy with the current state of Greenscale's Blight. By the next server update everything should be balanced where we want it be, and all of the major issues should be addressed. We are very excited that River of Souls will be opening up for you very soon, with some very fun encounters that should punch you in the face. Over the coming months we'll be releasing the next tier of raiding as well as a few surprises so stay tuned.
Jump to post...