Quote Originally Posted by Tacitus View Post
As a follow up, I have been looking into some of the reports of people that have said they followed all of the steps I last posted but have still not received the mail with the title.I have inquiries out for more information from a few more players, but so far every case I have investigated has been the same issue (which Thaxlsyssilyaan alluded to above, so I will clarify it here in hopes that it gets people back on track. However, for those who want to let the story play out normally, be warned that there are spoilers below.***SPOILER***The second quest of the Iron Pine arc of Marshal Kain's story is "Make Him Sing". In "Make Him Sing", you go into a cave behind Mage's Mark, force the NPC "Ekdim the Mad" into submission, and then turn the quest into him. Ekdim then offers the next quest in the chain - "A Hymn of Frost and Flame".It appears some players are successfully completing the quest "Make Him Sing" and then immediately leaving without accepting the quest "A Hymn of Frost and Flame". As Ekdim is in an out-of-the-way cave, players are unlikely to notice his quest giver icon if they do not accept his quest when they turned in the previous one in the story.For players who still need to finish this story, simply return to the cave in the back of Mage's Mark and get the quest from Ekdim (after forcing him into submission again ;) ).Note that the achievements for completing a certain number of quests in a zone only require most of the quests. So many of you might have that achievement, but still not have completed the Marshal Kain story for Iron Pine.Hopefully that additional information helps.
Jump to post...