Quote Originally Posted by Elrar View Post
How do I use PayPal to pay for RIFT?

You can ONLY use PayPal to pay for RIFT if your PayPal account is set up in one of the following ways:

• Q. I have enough money to purchase the product in my PayPal account, and I have a linked Bank Account on PayPal. Can I purchase RIFT products?

• A. YES, you can purchase RIFT products if your PayPal account has the enough money to pay for the RIFT product you are purchasing, and you have linked your bank account to the PayPal account.

(IMPORTANT NOTE: If at any time you remove your bank account from your PayPal account you will not be able to make future purchases with this payment method. You also cannot use this payment method if your PayPal account does not have enough money to pay for the RIFT product you are attempting to purchase. For the purchase to complete, you will need to transfer funds from your Bank Account to your PayPal account through the PayPal transfer service in your PayPal account.)

• Q. I have enough money to purchase the product in my PayPal account, and I have a linked Credit/Debit Card. Can I purchase RIFT products?

• A. YES, you can purchase RIFT products if your PayPal account has enough money to pay for the RIFT product you are purchasing, and you have linked your Credit/Debit Card to the PayPal account.

(IMPORTANT NOTE: If your PayPal balance is not enough to cover the RIFT purchase, the purchase will still complete and the remainder charged directly to your Credit Card.)
  • Q. I don't have any money in my PayPal account, but I have a linked bank account and a linked Credit/Debit Card. Can I purchase RIFT products?

• A. YES, you can purchase RIFT products if your PayPal account has no balance, but you have both a linked bank account and a linked Credit/Debit Card.

(IMORTANT NOTE: The bank account will always be charged first, if the purchase fails it will then charge your linked credit card.)

• Q. I don't have enough money in my PayPal account, but I have a linked credit card. Can I purchase RIFT products?

• A. YES, you can purchase RIFT products if your PayPal account has no balance, but you have a linked credit card.

(IMPORTANT NOTE: You credit card will be charged directly if you do not have a PayPal balance to cover your purchase.)
Jump to post...