+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: BP season 6 bugs

1.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #16

Hey,

Thanks for all your feedback so far! The team is working on fixing the issues as soon as possible.

To avoid confusion, I changed the thread's title from "BP season 8 bugs" to "BP season 6 bugs".

The two dimension effects "electric ground effect" and "portal fume effect" do not have a placeholder shape when in edit mode, so it's difficult to target these effects and move them.

The epic fan is exactly the same as the minions stash one, but have the same name. I assume this is an overlook? Any chance of replacing this with a new item? Adding a push effect on these items would be amazing! (As they do in the actual dungeons/raids). I.e. causes your character to be pushed away from the fans when you go in front of it, though I don't know how difficult this is to implement.

As mentioned previously the wings do not have a wardrobe name on the item tooltip, and therefore does not appear in the warddrobe.

I'm not even sure where my crown is!
    Fwob - Zaviel

Soulwalker

Default Harvest 50 Artifacts

The weekly BP quest 'Harvest 50 Artifacts' is not working, No artifacts are registering as collected whether or not they are actually put in the bag.
    Last edited by AlyJ; 01-22-2021 at 11:22 AM.

Telaran

Can not finish the daily quest "10 Instant Adventures". The quest is shown as fulfilled and if i click on the reward button a new window opens. But when i click on finish this window just disappears and no reward is granted. The quest is still shown as finished.

I would like to add a screenshot but i do not find them anymore ...

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by AlyJ View Post
    The weekly BP quest 'Harvest 50 Artifacts' is not working, No artifacts are registering as collected whether or not they are actually put in the bag.
    I have that quest and I did get credit for collecting a normal artifact but not Twisted Artifacts. So it is still bugged, but partly working.

The patch notes said all types of artifacts should count unless the quest called for a specific type of artifact.

2/3 of my weekly BP missions are puzzles ,
    Clicked my free weekly shuffle and a puzzle quest became a puzzle quest

If I attempt to shuffle again I need to spend 90 credits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BP season 6 bugs-2021-01-22_154159.jpg  
    Guardians: Rigenmucha R75 Elistianna R75 Yoalticitl R55 Vucubcaquix R52
    Defiants: Rigenmucha 50 Elistianna 30 Hanalicelani 40 Tetzauhteotl 54

Finished IA quest but will not allow it to be completedBP season 6 bugs-bp-bug.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Rigenmucha View Post
    2/3 of my weekly BP missions are puzzles ,
    Clicked my free weekly shuffle and a puzzle quest became a puzzle quest

If I attempt to shuffle again I need to spend 90 credits.
    The Shimmersand puzzle was in previous BPs so hopefully that one at least works.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    Finished IA quest but will not allow it to be completedAttachment 39496
    That happened to me too with the same "complete 10 IAs" quest.

I believe the bug occurs if you have a daily BP quest checked so that it appears on your short list on-screen. If you don't complete it the first day, it carries over to the next day just on that character. If you complete it the second day, the counter goes to 10/10 but it is no longer active so you can't redeem it.

On other characters that IA quest was no longer listed on the BP tab for the second day.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    That happened to me too with the same "complete 10 IAs" quest.

I believe the bug occurs if you have a daily BP quest checked so that it appears on your short list on-screen. If you don't complete it the first day, it carries over to the next day just on that character. If you complete it the second day, the counter goes to 10/10 but it is no longer active so you can't redeem it.

On other characters that IA quest was no longer listed on the BP tab for the second day.
    It also happens if none of that is the case, and the quest was a new one for that day.

It doesn't work.

Default wtf?

Started the week with three weeklies 2 were puzzles, I did the freemarch puzzle and it didn't complete So i figured I'll wait for a fix, now I login today and I don't have 3 weeklies I have 2... so did I lose out on 10k points?

"You Can Never Truly Beat Someone Who Never Gives Up"

Shadowlander

Default IA quest

The 10 IA quest is indeed broken:

Soulwalker

Because i am very lucky person (not) my weeklys are the puzzles at Droughtlands and Easter Holdings that they didnt count and ofc the puzzle at Silverwood it didnt count too......
    Last edited by xazoula; 01-23-2021 at 08:16 AM.

Default Mech Air Rifts do not count for BP

I hv a BP quest to "close 3 Stillmoor Rifts that give experience", and also a quest to "Close 3 Air Rifts that give experience." The mech rifts are Air Rifts....but closing them does NOT count towards BP. I've hit 3 of them so far that did not count. I hv been able to close some non-mech air rifts that did count (2/3). I have used the "summon Air" planar lure, and it is the Temporal Flux rifts that do not count, so far.
    Last edited by Shanoah; 01-23-2021 at 09:53 AM.
    Shenoah@Deepwood
    GM - Hello Kitty
    ~how did I end up here again?~

Soulwalker

Default Not sure this is BP specific but it effects completing bp quests

I have a Kingdom of Pelladane event quest for a daily. However, twice now when I go to an announced event (immediately & on the correct shard) the event doesn't show up in the zone. I can't remember the name of the first one, but the latest one was Operation: Landfall on Seastone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast