+ Reply to Thread

Thread: cast last resort command broken in BOS

Shield of Telara

Default cast last resort command broken in BOS

The command /cast last resort no longer works in BOS. It works in open world, in dungeons (tested in Gyel) and iROTP. I haven't tested it in TD or QF but assume that only BOS is broken.

Please fix. It's super annoying to no longer have it available when the raid leader calls a wipe and there isn't much to wipe on. Plus, it's handy for resetting archon debuffs after a wipe.

It was intentionally disabled in BoS due to an exploit that allowed you to kill bosses twice (or maybe even more?) and get extra loot.

I believe this is temporary until they fix the exploit itself, but who knows when that'll be.
    Kelyk@Greybriar | Kalyk@Greybriar | Kely@Greybriar | Kyely@Greybriar | Kekly@Greybriar

Shield of Telara

That only worked on the 2nd boss and you can just let him kill you at the end by exploding. If nobody survives the last blast, he respawns. Doesn't work on the others. So I don't believe that's the reason.

I know for a fact that's the reason because it's possible on the other bosses as well, I've seen the groups that have done it.
    Kelyk@Greybriar | Kalyk@Greybriar | Kely@Greybriar | Kyely@Greybriar | Kekly@Greybriar

Rift Chaser

The exploit also work on titan and azranel, even if it's a lot harder to do.
    That's why it was disabled for BoS.
    This raid still have plenty of way to die by bosses mecanics outside of last resort.

Shield of Telara

Oh poopie! I know you can die by triggering the next boss but it doesn't change the fact that it's super handy when the RL calls a wipe and the healer refuses to stop healing the tank (me).

I had no idea it can be done on the other bosses as well.... the timing for that must be a real biatch.

Rift Chaser

Take off your gear and disable your tank buff ;)
    You can unequip items while in fight but can't equip them back, will be easier to die as tank.

It's real annoying when you're in Lib or warchanter, trying to die with stand talls + the other HoTs on you can be a pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelyk View Post
    It's real annoying when you're in Lib or warchanter, trying to die with stand talls + the other HoTs on you can be a pain.
    Let's assume it's temporary.

Warriors having a hard time to die on demand gives a good picture of Eternals and all that
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

+ Reply to Thread