• 2 Post By kuradid
  • 4 Post By Shas
  • 2 Post By Valonie
  • 2 Post By Lisandra
  • 1 Post By Caitona

Thread: This Game Is SO Broken Now!!!

Soulwalker

Angry This Game Is SO Broken Now!!!

Not only is the Web APS not working right (so now Yaret can't function), but the lag... OMG. Now, with the patch on 4/16/20, not only is the lag worse... Constant disconnects for no reason at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm furious! Raid instances are buggy as f**k now, and even quest instances bug out or we get dc'd over and over again. Please don't tell me to run repair or flush my dns cache. Been there, done that, multiple times. When the game still tells me I need to run repair more than one per day and I DC 2x within 2 minutes, there are issues much deeper than just a recent patch. I'm so disappointed

Rift Disciple

Yea, it's deteriorating faster and faster. There are not enough people maintaining it, Gamigo has no plans for Rift and at some point, since it's too unstable to play, it will eventually shut down.

I have no idea why people still think it's worth spending money on that corpse that is beeing milked for last pennies.

Quote Originally Posted by kuradid View Post
    Yea, it's deteriorating faster and faster. There are not enough people maintaining it, Gamigo has no plans for Rift and at some point, since it's too unstable to play, it will eventually shut down.

I have no idea why people still think it's worth spending money on that corpse that is beeing milked for last pennies.

Coincidence?
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Soulwalker

Too see our beloved Rift among those titles... It's so tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by Valonie View Post
    Too see our beloved Rift among those titles... It's so tragic.
    Check out the Fantasy tag inbetween all the *mmorpg's*
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Soulwalker

Exclamation No Interest in Any of the Other Gamigo Games

I just finished completely uninstalling both Glyph & Rift, as well as Trove (which was really dumb anyway) from my computer. I'm turning off my auto-payment for patronage for Rift because they can't keep the game running properly. Mind you, I have completely exhausted my patience. When I keep seeing the prompt to run "recovery" (repair) at least 5x per day and STILL get DC'd at least 5 times during the course of a DRR, it's time to give up. It's very sad. I, and many other people I know of, have worked so hard to get to BOS / endgame material. Now we can't even get thru the basic crap we need without constant repairs and DC's. Gamigo should be very ashamed of their performance!

Shadowlander

gamigo just does not give a **** about the games they own, they buy games that are dieing, wring what little money they can out of it then throw it away like a used condom
    Specs@Wolfsbane, Caitona@Hailol, Brodhar@Deepwood, Murneva@Hailol, Gadria@Hailol, Annarisa@Hailol

+ Reply to Thread