Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel
  • 1 Post By Bamul
  • 1 Post By Bamul
  • 2 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: About the mage build bug

Soulwalker

Default About the mage build bug

Please fixed the mage build dps damage. It is so low in comparison to the Cleric or Rogue class build. Because of this reason most of the group don't want to take mage dps build. This is not fair to the player who play as mage dps. I posted several times but no one take any measures.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcano1 View Post
    I posted several times but no one take any measures.
    This, as well as your Primalist post, is not a bug report. Please read the sticky on what a bug report should contain to be useful. Just saying "this doesn't work, please fix" is not enough. Saying "I want more dps" is even less helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Champion of Telara

Please fixed the mage build dps damage. It is so low in comparison to the Cleric or Rogue class build. Because of this reason most of the group don't want to take mage dps build. This is not fair to the player who play as mage dps. I posted several times but no one take any measures.
    Here is a more constructive post you can participate in instead of writing an unnecessary bug report.

Isn't Volcano the same guy who posted the same thing last week ?
    And while you browse, read and find help - consider leaving a like.
    It doesn't mean anything but to the author.

Champion of Telara

And even if Mage becomes Top DPS he has to play supporter anyway ;)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    And even if Mage becomes Top DPS he has to play supporter anyway ;)
    Why is that I need to play supporter? I compare mage dps damage with Cleric and Rogue and the difference is huge. This game is not fair to all the players. And I tried to contact with support several times but the developers of this game don't concerned about the class balance at all. It takes a lot of time to build a character and getting all the gears. And yes it is for fun but how can I play with fun when this game is not fair with all the class build. I presume the only good developer who can balance all the classes left. And now you guys don't have a good developer at all.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    This, as well as your Primalist post, is not a bug report. Please read the sticky on what a bug report should contain to be useful. Just saying "this doesn't work, please fix" is not enough. Saying "I want more dps" is even less helpful.
    Primalist Molten Wave does not work if you spent point on Legendary. Try to play it by yourself and then make a comment.

Champion of Telara

Why is that I need to play supporter?
    That was sarcastic because if you are the only mage in a raid you have to play Archon even if you were the greatest DD in the universe. By the way, Archon is the best DD in the game if you add the damage the others do through your buffs/debuffs to your damage. But there can only be one

And I tried to contact with support several times but the developers of this game don't concerned about the class balance at all..
    Customer support is not responsible for this, so you have wasted time. I'm sure the responsible dev knows the numbers but have different priorities at the moment. If you've missed it, Rift runs practically in maintenance mode with a very small team.
    Last edited by Bamul; 03-31-2020 at 06:37 AM.

Primalist Molten Wave does not work if you spent point on Legendary. Try to play it by yourself and then make a comment.
    Oh, I have played it. I'm not saying it's wrong. I'm saying the way you post "bug reports" in the "bug reports" section of the forum is wrong. You have to be far more detailed than "this doesn't work, please fix it".
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

+ Reply to Thread