+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bug in Runic Athenaeum (Moonshade Highlands)?

Default Bug in Runic Athenaeum (Moonshade Highlands)?

There also seems to be a bug in the downgrading of the char from level 66 to level 15 in the Runic Athenaeum. The char does little damage and suffers too much damage. Now I don't know if this is intentional or a bug. It is rare that after leaving the Runic Athenaeum the HP are not adjusted immediately. See screenshot.
    Bug in Runic Athenaeum (Moonshade Highlands)?-2020-02-11_113441.jpgBug in Runic Athenaeum (Moonshade Highlands)?-2020-02-11_140137.jpg

Charwyn@Brutwacht

tested it and did not happen to me, what shard were you on when it happened, at what time did it occur, have you tried to repeat it?

what level are you normally and what spec/abilities are you using?

were any hp consumables or buffs in effect that might have bugged in the exitting?

Shadowlander

sounds like what I've seen on mentored state with bloodfire behemoth.. I haven't figured out what breaks it, but after some casts, the damage seems to turn to normal again

could be an aoe cast... perhaps make a combat log and see after what time/cast the dps turns to normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Lonka View Post
    sounds like what I've seen on mentored state with bloodfire behemoth.. I haven't figured out what breaks it, but after some casts, the damage seems to turn to normal again

could be an aoe cast... perhaps make a combat log and see after what time/cast the dps turns to normal?
    some consumables were bypassing the automentor debuff, they may have snuck in a backdoor fix that didn't work 100% in all cases say like this one

Shadowlander

then consumables would disable the weapons.. but would that make dps go down to 1?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. The Char is rogue level 66 on Shard Brutwacht. This was exactly the same with a level 67 Char Mage (MYSTIC ARCHER) More info will follow when I try a Cleric (Druid) who is also level 66.

Edit: I love to play the Mage (MYSTIC ARCHER), but from level 61 he gets weaker and weaker because there are no MASTERIES for him. Also other items like crystals are missing. Up to level 60, even 3-4 level higher Elite Mob groups of up to 3 don't stand a chance, with more than one it gets tight.
    Last edited by phoenix1957; 02-16-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Charwyn@Brutwacht

+ Reply to Thread