+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: BUG REPORT: Not receiving in game purchases of REX and Credits

Soulwalker

Default BUG REPORT: Not receiving in game purchases of REX and Credits

I purchased both a REX and a $9.99 package of Credits on the 5th of this month and have yet to receive any of the products. I posted a report on the 5th of Janurary, it is now the 13th and I have heard nothing back from game controllers. I have canceled my subscription as I will not put more money into a game that does not honor purchases. I will re-add my subscription and possibly purchase other things if this is taken care of. But I have no faith left for this game at the moment. Please fix this as soon as possible as I would like to make further purchases in game but am not feeling you are trustworthy. I have included both my steam transactions and my Paypal reciept of payment completed.

REQUEST #1389449
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BUG REPORT: Not receiving in game purchases of REX and Credits-proof-rex-purchase-steam.jpg   BUG REPORT: Not receiving in game purchases of REX and Credits-payment-rex.jpg  

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by RedSatiin View Post
    I purchased both a REX and a $9.99 package of Credits on the 5th of this month and have yet to receive any of the products. I posted a report on the 5th of Janurary, it is now the 13th and I have heard nothing back from game controllers. I have canceled my subscription as I will not put more money into a game that does not honor purchases. I will re-add my subscription and possibly purchase other things if this is taken care of. But I have no faith left for this game at the moment. Please fix this as soon as possible as I would like to make further purchases in game but am not feeling you are trustworthy. I have included both my steam transactions and my Paypal reciept of payment completed.

REQUEST #1389449

Hello! As credits should be at the latest a same day delivery, I do wish to remind users (not only you as you're not the only one who has done it and not the last!) accidentally missing 1 small field on the ticket might put it in a completely different location entirely! (that field being the "Game" field if left on "Glyph" as it often is (and understandable that done so) throws it into a different queue than our Customer Support team for RIFT ) I'll definitely bring it up to the Customer Support team in regards to the issue! As missing credits is never fun for anyone! I understand your choices in regards to the issue and hope we may regain your trust and make you feel comfortable with us once again (even if you don't spend money with us)!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    Hello! As credits should be at the latest a same day delivery, I do wish to remind users (not only you as you're not the only one who has done it and not the last!) accidentally missing 1 small field on the ticket might put it in a completely different location entirely! (that field being the "Game" field if left on "Glyph" as it often is (and understandable that done so) throws it into a different queue than our Customer Support team for RIFT ) I'll definitely bring it up to the Customer Support team in regards to the issue! As missing credits is never fun for anyone! I understand your choices in regards to the issue and hope we may regain your trust and make you feel comfortable with us once again (even if you don't spend money with us)!
    Understood, you and I PM'd about this and I sent you my Request number. Should I repost the ticket?

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Understood, you and I PM'd about this and I sent you my Request number. Should I repost the ticket?

No need! If it was in game, I know I was missing one but forgot to write the name down as 1-29 and CrossEvents went crazy! I remember someone had PM'd me in game I asked for their request number and the chat scrolled so fast I guess I couldn't find your name again I'm sorry! (I should make a PM channel for users that reach out to me which I'm going to do right now. In hind sight it would have been more useful.) Thank you for the response and they should get back to you ~11PST/morning Central Europe time! I'm sorry I missed you PM again!

Soulwalker

No need! If it was in game, I know I was missing one but forgot to write the name down as 1-29 and CrossEvents went crazy! I remember someone had PM'd me in game I asked for their request number and the chat scrolled so fast I guess I couldn't find your name again I'm sorry! (I should make a PM channel for users that reach out to me which I'm going to do right now. In hind sight it would have been more useful.) Thank you for the response and they should get back to you ~11PST/morning Central Europe time! I'm sorry I missed you PM again!
    We spoke for quiet some time and I sent you the request number twice. You told me "They will get with you when they are in the office" and told me their are on Germany time. This was on the 7th. It is now the 13th and nothing has been done. I resubmitted a new ticket, New Ticket number is below. Please let it be known I can not in good consious make more purchases until this is taken care of.

Character Name: Astenaa
    Server: Wolfsbane
    REQUEST #1395684
    Last edited by RedSatiin; 01-13-2020 at 10:42 AM.

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

We spoke for quiet some time and I sent you the request number twice. You told me "They will get with you when they are in the office" and told me their are on Germany time. This was on the 7th. It is now the 13th and nothing has been done. I resubmitted a new ticket, New Ticket number is below. Please let it be known I can not in good consious make more purchases until this is taken care of.

REQUEST #1395684

What is that second request number if I may ask?

Soulwalker

What is that second request number if I may ask?

That is the Second Request Number. Here it is again:

REQUEST #1395684

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

That is the Second Request Number. Here it is again:

REQUEST #1395684

Oh... We request that you do not send in multiple requests for the same issue. I brought it up to the team regarding that ticket, I'll ask for them to sort out this ticket and close the other out (unless they go to different issues! If so please let me know!)

Soulwalker

Oh... We request that you do not send in multiple requests for the same issue. I brought it up to the team regarding that ticket, I'll ask for them to sort out this ticket and close the other out (unless they go to different issues! If so please let me know!)
    You said I had to make sure I put the game where it says "Glyph" I'm not sure I put in "Rift" So I created another ticket to make sure I picked the Game properly. Not to post the ticket twice.

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

You said I had to make sure I put the game where it says "Glyph" I'm not sure I put in "Rift" So I created another ticket to make sure I picked the Game properly. Not to post the ticket twice.

When I said
    I'll definitely bring it up to the Customer Support team in regards to the issue!

You didn't have to! As the team can get those tickets (somehow I'm not sure if they can see the queue or if they can get forwarded by asking for it) they have access to your first ticket! I'm still going to ask them to close the 2nd ticket in regards to it, I'm sorry if I'm a bit confusing and you're not in trouble for doing so as it is how I worded it!

+ Reply to Thread