+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Lineage Aflame quest broken

Soulwalker

Default Lineage Aflame quest broken

I recently tried to do the Lineage Aflame quest in Ember Isle, but it won't let me past a certain point. Every time I go to the top of the south tower nothing happens. Instead of getting to the last part of the quest, I'm left sitting on top of the tower by myself doing nothing. Is there any way to fix this?

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Hey there! I'll have our team look into this as well among other quests that may currently be broken!

Soulwalker

Default Lineage Aflame Still broken

This one still isn't working, once I teleport to the top of the south tower I am left sitting endlessly whilst nothing happens.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by Raeanna View Post
    This one still isn't working, once I teleport to the top of the south tower I am left sitting endlessly whilst nothing happens.

Hey there! I believe this among other quests and raids are going to be fixed with this upcoming patch! The patch for these fixes should be on Wednesday or Thursday this week!

Soulwalker

Default Lineage Aflame Still broken

I also have this problem. I already emailed and was given solutions such as using "Repair" and waiting for the patch but still the quest is not progressing.

Soulwalker

Default Still happening

Yep, this is still a problem.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by cris602 View Post
    I also have this problem. I already emailed and was given solutions such as using "Repair" and waiting for the patch but still the quest is not progressing.
    Unless your game is repeatedly crashing or models/textures aren't loading properly ignore CS/CM advice to use the repair function. 99% of the time your local files will be fine and it's the servers having the problem. That's just lazy advice that won't fix anything and will put unnecessary stress on your HD/SSD.

Soulwalker

Default Still broken...

I'm doing this quest now and it's still broken, this is past the timeframe given for the fix, can we please be updated as to how much longer it will be before it's fixed?

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

We are attempting multiple fixes for this issue however if they do not fix as intended or they break more than it may fix then it will not go in. We are testing fixes as we go along. I cannot sadly promise anything regarding a timeline as we test fixes we also do not wish to chance things like server stability or breaking more things that don't necessarily have to be. We only request your patience among these issues and you can always ask Customer Support in regards to any issues you may face regarding broken quests. If you do so please follow the guide on making a ticket (this is from a post I made earlier today however I believe it does come in handy):

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    I would suggest you follow this guide on how to make a ticket to get you the best response as well as the hastiest reply from our customer support team. Please do keep in mind that tickets are answered from oldest to newest, please include as much information as possible initially, and please do not send in multiple tickets regarding the same situation.

Soulwalker

Default Lineage of Fire in Ember Isle

I also am having problems with the Lineage of Fire quest in Ember Isle. I transport to the south tower to find Jace but Jace isn't there. Nothing happens.

Soulwalker

feb 23 11 45 am quest is still broken , deleted it started over 3 times all 3 times quest is broken

Soulwalker

Default I hope...

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    We are attempting multiple fixes for this issue however if they do not fix as intended or they break more than it may fix then it will not go in. We are testing fixes as we go along. I cannot sadly promise anything regarding a timeline as we test fixes we also do not wish to chance things like server stability or breaking more things that don't necessarily have to be. We only request your patience among these issues and you can always ask Customer Support in regards to any issues you may face regarding broken quests. If you do so please follow the guide on making a ticket (this is from a post I made earlier today however I believe it does come in handy):
    Me too. It would be neat to hear an update if even the same. Hope it fixes as I am trying to finish the isle as much as possible

Soulwalker

Default Lineage Aflame quest still broken!`

It's getting pretty disappointing that this quest hasn't been fixed yet. It's been over a month (Jan. 9, 2020) since the first post regarding the quest being broken, that I've seen, multiple posts regarding it and it hasn't been fixed yet. We can't proceed with the story line unless we complete this quest.

Soulwalker

Default Still broken

As of 6/3/20 this is still broken

Yeah I came into this problem also can not finish the story on Ember Isle this basically just blocks you from finishing it.

You can however do the Keepers but thats as far as it goes.

Hopefully they can fix it so Jace spawns.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast