+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Quest: We live in exciting times.

Soulwalker

Default Quest: We live in exciting times.

Story quest "We live in exciting times" in Xarth Mire does not pop up the interaction button to "wave off" the Mother's Whelps. Attempted switching shards, re logging, disabling addons and nothing has fixed this.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Quote Originally Posted by SliceOsheesh View Post
    Story quest "We live in exciting times" in Xarth Mire does not pop up the interaction button to "wave off" the Mother's Whelps. Attempted switching shards, re logging, disabling addons and nothing has fixed this.

Hey there Slice! We've already reported this issue to the development team and we await a fix for it!

Soulwalker

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    Hey there Slice! We've already reported this issue to the development team and we await a fix for it!
    u haven't fix it yet? this was reported back in Sep-2019 it's all ready 2020 plz try harder this shouldn't take that long. this is part of the celcstial tales quest when u hit level 70!

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Quote Originally Posted by brad6818ne View Post
    u haven't fix it yet? this was reported back in Sep-2019 it's all ready 2020 plz try harder this shouldn't take that long. this is part of the celcstial tales quest when u hit level 70!
    Hey there! We understand, I wasn't around sadly in September of 2019 to take notes for the team so I was unaware! The server restart today will also give them enough time to fix all of the issues we currently have on hand that have been compiling during the holiday season! Sorry for the inconvenience, if you wish to send in a ticket for them to help you progress through the quest due to it being broken you definitely can! Make sure to choose RIFT as game if you do! You can send them a ticket here or at support@gamigo.com !

Question

A friend and I are also stuck on this quest.

If it's not on the near future to do list, then can a Dev please at least advise on how we are to get to 70, beyond buying experience vials and doing IA's.

Since this is my first time in Celestial Lands I am not sure if there is enough Carnage quests alone to get a character to 70.

And since this quest (that we are stuck on) is part of the main story line, does that mean we won't be able to get the Eternal Weapon quest line?
    Last edited by Shontaya; 01-11-2020 at 09:05 PM.

Home Shard = Deepwood

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Quote Originally Posted by Shontaya View Post
    A friend and I are also stuck on this quest.

If it's not on the near future to do list, then can a Dev please at least advise on how we are to get to 70, beyond buying experience vials and doing IA's.

Since this is my first time in Celestial Lands I am not sure if there is enough Carnage quests alone to get a character to 70.

And since this quest (that we are stuck on) is part of the main story line, does that mean we won't be able to get the Eternal Weapon quest line?

Hey there Shontaya! You always can create a ticket however solving this is (hopefully) on our upcoming patch to resolve this issue! I know that fixing these bugs is a high priority issue currently as there is a high volume of quests that have been effected over the past weeks.
    If you do make a ticket please set your game as "RIFT" so it gets put into the correct queue, you can find our ticketting service right here: https://support.gamigo.com/ they should get back to you on Wednesday the latest! If it takes any longer than that please let me know so I can have your ticket looked at!

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    Hey there Shontaya! You always can create a ticket however solving this is (hopefully) on our upcoming patch to resolve this issue! I know that fixing these bugs is a high priority issue currently as there is a high volume of quests that have been effected over the past weeks.
    If you do make a ticket please set your game as "RIFT" so it gets put into the correct queue, you can find our ticketting service right here: https://support.gamigo.com/ they should get back to you on Wednesday the latest! If it takes any longer than that please let me know so I can have your ticket looked at!
    Done. REQUEST #1394505

Thank You Taerentym for responding

Home Shard = Deepwood

8.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #8

Done. REQUEST #1394505

Thank You Taerentym for responding

Always my pleasure!

Soulwalker

I posted the ticket and the devs advanced me to the next phase of the quest - many thanks to them.

10.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Quote Originally Posted by Praotectrekkie View Post
    I posted the ticket and the devs advanced me to the next phase of the quest - many thanks to them.

That would be customer support that helped but we're glad that it was advanced and you can continue on!

Default Update

Customer Support advanced me also

Thank You!

Home Shard = Deepwood

12.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #12

Customer Support advanced me also

Thank You!

Always! The quests that have given us heartaches should be fixed when we come back live!

Soulwalker

Default Fixed?

I have not yet tried it, but in patch notes there was a mention of scripts fixed that were causing instances and encounters to fail, does this also mean Beligosh in TDnm, 2nd boss of EoA, and other bugged instances/encounters were fixed by this script fix?
    Jaheeli 70| Earthenwarrior 70| Crystalizedsun 70| Brandondogg 67|
    ~If you think something is impossible, you obviously haven't tried hard enough~

14.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #14

Quote Originally Posted by Jaheeli View Post
    I have not yet tried it, but in patch notes there was a mention of scripts fixed that were causing instances and encounters to fail, does this also mean Beligosh in TDnm, 2nd boss of EoA, and other bugged instances/encounters were fixed by this script fix?

Everything that was effected that was reported over the past 4 weeks should be fixed from this patch! If you do run into any bugs feel free to let me know!

Soulwalker

Default Yaret

Rift not broadcasting to yaret is so far the only thing I've found that still isn't working after being mentioned
    Jaheeli 70| Earthenwarrior 70| Crystalizedsun 70| Brandondogg 67|
    ~If you think something is impossible, you obviously haven't tried hard enough~

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast