+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Aranka
  • 1 Post By Aranka

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: 'Celestial Tales' daily quests are ticking 2 daily quests per instance run

Default 'Celestial Tales' daily quests are ticking 2 daily quests per instance run

The 'Celestial Tales' quests in 'Xarth Mire', Scatherran Forest' & 'Gedlo Badlans' are ticking 2 daily quests for each run

The One in 'Ashenfell' is ticking correctly at just 1

'feature'?

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    'feature'?
    The problem isn't that you get 2 of the 'Celestial Tales' events done, nope only 1, But that you get ticked for 2 general daily quests instead of just 1. This is bad if you are working the dailies for reputation or other multiple quests

So it is counting 2 dailies in the quest log for the number counting how many dailies you can do each day..

no time overlap from reset time?
    If they are going to look into this.. can you remember day + time it happened, what shard/server? Any info can help track the issue more easily.

5.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #5

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    So it is counting 2 dailies in the quest log for the number counting how many dailies you can do each day..

no time overlap from reset time?
    If they are going to look into this.. can you remember day + time it happened, what shard/server? Any info can help track the issue more easily.

I'm unsure if all that information will be relevant if it still continues to do so. If we can have any update on this if it does still count 2 dailies then I don't need this information 👀

I just tested ScaF Celestial instance.. and after turning it in, I noticed it was counting for 2 quests in the quest log.

Quest started on brutwacht at 1.31.17 hrs server time and ended at 1.33.38 server time (char from brutwacht, entered the portal on brutwacht)

I tested again.. The counter for the dailies in quest log gets 2 added while in the instance. The moment you have killed Lord Fionn, you get the 'Quest completed' message en the dailies counter goes up with 2.
    Last edited by Aranka; 01-04-2020 at 10:26 PM.

7.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #7

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    I just tested ScaF Celestial instance.. and after turning it in, I noticed it was counting for 2 quests in the quest log.

Quest started on brutwacht at 1.31.17 hrs server time and ended at 1.33.38 server time (char from brutwacht, entered the portal on brutwacht)

You got it! I don't quite need the times nor server as it does seem to be an issue with our code maybe? If it's reproducible on our end (which I will say it is) we will definitely fix it!

+ Reply to Thread