+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree10Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Zone Event API not working [2019-12-23]

Soulwalker

Thumbs down still broken

why is it still broken?

Shadowlander

Keep voting with wallet and not paying. People on the top see that Rift earns less money, they change dev/devs to someone who can fix stuff. At least CM is active and around now, we used to have so many ghosts.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

It is currently still broken as we locate the origin of the issue. As we're nearing it's hopeful resolution, we have other developmental/API issues with RIFT we're trying to solve at the same time. It is hopefully nearing it's completion of being fixed however I cannot confirm a timeline as it isn't highlighted to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    It is hopefully nearing it's completion of being fixed however I cannot confirm a timeline as it isn't highlighted to me.
    Going by what Zyra posted regarding yaret, it doesn't seem like this is a high priority, so it is unlikely to be finished any time soon. And by soon, I mean this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #20

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Going by what Zyra posted regarding yaret, it doesn't seem like this is a high priority, so it is unlikely to be finished any time soon. And by soon, I mean this year.

I follow the issue (along with another user's issue with their API issues) and I'm almost certain that we're nearing the end of it being down.

Almost certain, without knowing a timeline = Soon™ = not this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2