+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree27Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Zone Event API not working [2019-12-23]

Soulwalker

Thumbs down still broken

why is it still broken?

Shadowlander

Keep voting with wallet and not paying. People on the top see that Rift earns less money, they change dev/devs to someone who can fix stuff. At least CM is active and around now, we used to have so many ghosts.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #18

It is currently still broken as we locate the origin of the issue. As we're nearing it's hopeful resolution, we have other developmental/API issues with RIFT we're trying to solve at the same time. It is hopefully nearing it's completion of being fixed however I cannot confirm a timeline as it isn't highlighted to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taerentym View Post
    It is hopefully nearing it's completion of being fixed however I cannot confirm a timeline as it isn't highlighted to me.
    Going by what Zyra posted regarding yaret, it doesn't seem like this is a high priority, so it is unlikely to be finished any time soon. And by soon, I mean this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #20

Quote Originally Posted by Ambrodel View Post
    Going by what Zyra posted regarding yaret, it doesn't seem like this is a high priority, so it is unlikely to be finished any time soon. And by soon, I mean this year.

I follow the issue (along with another user's issue with their API issues) and I'm almost certain that we're nearing the end of it being down.

Almost certain, without knowing a timeline = Soonô = not this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnneBonny View Post
    We still want to give you a small hint: communication, support and entertainment are our three main concerns and you can count on some changes and improvements in this direction.
    We are all gamers and we understand how important transparency and open-mindedness are
    First lies told by Gamigo

Rift Disciple

Just for the record, soon is apparently more than eight days. I guess in the context of the universe, that is true.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Zyyra View Post
    Keep voting with wallet and not paying. People on the top see that Rift earns less money, they change dev/devs to someone who can fix stuff. At least CM is active and around now, we used to have so many ghosts.
    People should know by now that developers choose nothing in any software company as they are just employees and employees do what their bosses tell them to do. So please don't blame those poor devs (or the only 1 left).

gonna bump this in hopes it gets re-seen and relooked at. would be nice if it got fixed (hint hint)

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Verrliit View Post
    So much for getting 500 fae sparkles done on multiple characters.

With this broken, it's impossible.

And I am probably not the only person unhappy about it.
    No, I hear complaints all the time. Why donít they fix it? They have no holidays to blame it on now!!! Maybe their programmers donít know how to fix it. Thatís a possibility cuz they still havenít fix anything real important just the helpful hacks and ability to climb.... uuuugh

Soulwalker

Default knock knock.... is there anybody in there?

Bump to keep it visible

Rift Disciple

It's now been a month since we were lampooning the definition of "soon."

Rift Disciple

*tap tap* Is this thing on, gamigo?

Telaran

Um... Fix this you stupid devs

Rift Disciple

Not having YARET makes many Battle Pass quests just annoying. "Go sit in Tarken Glacier for a bunch of hours, hoping something pops."

Yeah, that sounds like fun!

Please. Fix. This. Already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast