+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By mechelectech
  • 1 Post By Ionee
  • 1 Post By Adaleigh

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Spiritual Guidance Quest Bugged

Default Spiritual Guidance Quest Bugged

I'm pretty sure that This quest on Ember Isle is bugged. I go to activate the crystal and all that happens is it makes a couple of comments one being "walk around the temple and speak to the spirit guides to get more information". When I walk around there are no spirit guides. I checked on the quest on the internet and it says to go to the globes in another room and that I need to interact with them but they do not allow me to select them or anything. I would really like to finish this quest line. It is with my character on faeblight, Justbored. Thank you.
    Last edited by mechelectech; 12-02-2019 at 05:55 PM.

Default Is there any help out there

Is there anyone that can assist me with the problem I am having with this quest? I have done it with numerous other characters, in the past, and did not have any issues. It would be nice to at least get a response from some one.

Soulwalker

Default Same

I'm having the same issue with this quest. Is there any fix?

Default No luck

I have been trying for two weeks plus. Did two or three bug reports in game and then posted here. I haven't gotten a peep out of anyone, not even an acknowledgement that they have even seen my report. I'm getting a little ill right now. I've tried moving on and checking occasionally to see if it is working yet.

Soulwalker

Default pressure by money or decreasing monetization

me too ... have done it with three chars in the past + finished the whole ember isle history quest chain - mini fire elemental proves it.

am stuck with my last two chars like you describes above. quest is split in two parts. part 1 is activate crystal + talk to konistra. spirit konistra appears, but its objective is not set to be completed, therefore the second part of the quest will not be activated (talk to spirit orbs in nothern tower).

support team told me to empty cache + run repair routine ... i guess, they have no clue either ... so, there is only one solution to get things working:

USE THE POWER AS A CUSTOMER: DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY UNTIL THINGS CHANGE

until somebody sets at least the stupid little checkmark on the quest to be completed!

am gaming elsewhere meanwhile! a drop of monthly activity is also an important number in the gaming industry, which puts some pressure ... if a company runs a game seriouisly!

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

Hey all Spiritual Guidance and Biolumineszenz are both being looked into as far as bugged quests go, these issues have been brought up to the team and will be brought up again this week (if you start your weeks on Sunday). We apologize for any inconvenience in this quest and hoping that it will all be sorted soon.

Soulwalker

i seem to have run into the same problem :S

i hope u fix it soon

Soulwalker

Default it's fixed now

have done it with my last two chars. am glad and happy now. thx for fixing it.

i waited only a few weeks, but i am sad for the guys, who have waited a few months without notifications or informations ...

9.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #9

Oh we're glad it's fixed! Sorry I forgot it in our patch notes, yes Spiritual Guidance is fixed (finally)! I'll be sure to edit the patchnotes after this thank you for reminding me!

Thank you very much, I do appreciate it.

11.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #11

Always our pleasure!

Soulwalker

Cheers ! it works

Soulwalker

Smile :)

All through November and December this quest wasnt working for me on my laptop. Logged in on my desktop yesterday and boom it works!
    Last edited by Adaleigh; 01-04-2020 at 05:38 AM. Reason: spelling error

+ Reply to Thread