+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 2 Post By Acalos
  • 1 Post By Acalos
  • 3 Post By Acalos
  • 1 Post By Acalos

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Site and App Builders / Data Discoveries Dump link broken + out of date

Default Site and App Builders / Data Discoveries Dump link broken + out of date

The Site and App Builders referenced here, namely http://webcdn.triongames.com/addons/assets/ , returns a 403 Forbidden.

This link used to hold item dumps, quest info, shard-first info, ability icons, class icons, etc, so we can't get them anymore. Can this please be fixed so we can at least download what is there?

Also, separate but related, last I was able to check, the discoveries zip that was in that folder hadn't been updated in what is now over a year. Could the process to generate it be rediscovered and perhaps automated? I run a couple sites that automatically ingest new data from it, and I'm sure Magelo is based on it as well. Updating the data dumps mean fansites can be more up to date.

2.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #2
    Assistant Product Manager

Hey i will have a look into this with our IT later.

I am not 100% sure but that might be related to our datacenter move.

Telaran

Looking forward to news on this front.

4.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #4

Can confirm that IT is now fully aware. I just cant give you an ETA on anything. Most of the IT is currently working on the server stability.

Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Can confirm that IT is now fully aware. I just cant give you an ETA on anything. Most of the IT is currently working on the server stability.
    Are they any closer to resolving it? Last we heard was that there was a data center move to help with those improvements, but I hadn't heard if that was ever finished or still in progress?

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

6.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #6

We are getting closer. As you know Laethys is currently beeing not so nice tho.

Quick update on this so you are aware. We are indeed onto it. Direct links to the files work, it seems like the directory for them is not working tho.

Telaran

Any chance we can get a direct link of the discoveries file? Planning my evening.

Quote Originally Posted by deathbeams View Post
    Any chance we can get a direct link of the discoveries file? Planning my evening.
    The latest is still a year old: http://webcdn.triongames.com/addons/...2018-10-16.zip

There was something odd in there on 2019-11-14, but it was invalid

Quote Originally Posted by Acalos View Post
    Quick update on this so you are aware. We are indeed onto it. Direct links to the files work, it seems like the directory for them is not working tho.
    Was directory browsing deliberately disabled? If so, the link to the latest file needs to be linked somewhere - even a symlink in the same directory would suffice, if we're not able to get the full path for whatever reason.
    This seems like a really simple fix, would be good to know why it's so difficult or why it can't go back to the way it was, which is pretty obvious.
    NA#1 T-Rex. One of the token aussies for -Lemme Smash-
    RIP Coriolis.

PrancingTurtle online log parser

10.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #10

Honestly. I am not an IT guy so i cant tell you exactly what the problem is right now. But we are on it. There is just also other stuff that they have to take care of but we wont forget about it.

It seems like due to the Datacenter migration and migration into GCP for a lot of things and backends, this is sadly not an easy fix right now. I will keep you guys updated.

We didnt turn anything off deliberately.

+ Reply to Thread