+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Battlepass Season 2 - dungeon bugged/unable to complete daily

Default Battlepass Season 2 - dungeon bugged/unable to complete daily

EDIT: RESOLVED

Time: Friday, 4th of October, around 19:30 onwards (GMT+3)
    Game Details:
    -Shard: Typhiria
    -Quest: Battlepass Season 2 daily quest Expert Charmer's Caldera
    -Place: Charmer's Caldera dungeon, expert level
    -Character Details: Nemhain, level 70, Guardian, Primalist, High Elf
    -Expected Outcome: Was expecting to run Charmer's Caldera on expert difficulty like usual, to clear the daily battlepass quest
    -Observed Outcome: Got to 2nd to lass boss and killed him, got locked into the boss area and unable to proceed to last boss/anywhere else apart from jumping into the lava and respawning at the start of dungeon
    -Repro Steps: Enter Charmer's Caldera solo on expert difficulty (as level 70, no mentoring down). Run through dungeon, skipping most enemies and killing bosses in <5 seconds. Kill 2nd to last boss Jultharin (no adds spawned until afterwards)
    -Image/Video Documentation: https://imgur.com/a/CX6Svyg

I'd also like to add I tried exiting the game, exiting dungeon after respawning, resetting instance. Nothing worked, the boss area remained closed off so I was unable to proceed to the last boss.

Only thing that I'd like to be fixed here is the missed 3,000 BP exp for that quest.
    Last edited by omgbbqkittens; Yesterday at 12:19 AM. Reason: Issue resolved by devs

Xly
    Rift Chaser

That only happens when you kill him without him being infight first - one-shot from a distance. You can jump over the rocks (hammer that jump button) to get to the last boss though.
    Last edited by Xly; 10-07-2019 at 11:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xly View Post
    That only happens when you kill him without him being infight first - one-shot from a distance. You can jump over the rocks (hammer that jump button) to get to the last boss though.
    If only I'd known that prior xD Ty, will remember the next time if this happens

I press my buttons harder to increase my DPS. It's still crap.

+ Reply to Thread