+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Unable to take mail out

Default Unable to take mail out

I haven't been able to take my mail out for the last week and a half. At least not the mail in the screenshot. Any new mail (like auctions or stuff from alts) doesn't have the same issue. I only have 9 days left on one of them and I don't want to lose those items.

Anytime I've tried, I get "Failed to remove attachment"

I don't know if I should be putting in a ticket for this or not. I currently have one for a separate issue that I'm waiting for another reply on.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

Telaran

I've had mail stuck for close on 3 months now and no reply to my ticket period nor forum posts...

Good luck on your week and a half!

returning mails has been bugged for over a year now.

it is very very annoying!

i suggest making a ticket with a list of the exact items just in case it doesn't get resolved before your mail times out
    hopefully they can delete the mail and place the items in your bags

for future reference, do not return a return mail, or just don't hit return ever to save accidentally returning a return mail.

I ended up putting in a ticket once my first one was resolved so I didn't have multiple in que. Luckily they responded much faster this time and deleted the mail that's been stuck and spawned all of the items in my bag. Good to know that I shouldn't ever hit return to sender on mail or it will get stuck. Hopefully they get around to fixing this "someday". :T

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Gamigo's Acqisition of Trion Words: Everything we know so far

+ Reply to Thread