+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Battlepass dont give Bonus Credits

Angry Battlepass dont give Bonus Credits

Hello,
    my Problem is that i finished Level 11 and 18 from the Battlepass and i dont get the 300 Credits.The GMs told me that the Game says i recive them, but i recive nothing!!!!
    Should i stream a Video if i get the next Bonus Credits or what will be happend now? If they say ive got it its like they told me im a liar.
    So must i Stream a Video to Youtube to show them im not?????? Same time i buy 1600 credits i got nothing like many more Players here. but befor they say that is a bug and the community has right, is easy to tell us that there is everything ok and we make the misstake!
    Gamigo, stop that **** and listen to us. nobody whats to fu.. you about credits. but if i pay for something i want to earn what ive payed for.

2.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #2

Since Credit and Loyalty values are unique to account and shared across regions, the credit and loyalty rewards can only be claimed once per account. If you reached level 30 on one of the EU servers and claimed all the rewards, you have already claimed the credit and loyalty rewards for this season of battlepass. Thus they would not be claimable a second time on the NA servers.

Yeah so don't bother wasting the 9.99 on both servers its not worth it

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    Yeah so don't bother wasting the 9.99 on both servers its not worth it
    You don't buy it for both clusters, just once.
    May the frogue be with you.

+ Reply to Thread