+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Faerugue
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu

Thread: No loyalty for spending credits!!!

eso
    Shadowlander

Default No loyalty for spending credits!!!

Hi

gifted a friend 15 day patron and did not get any loyalty for that purchase. My friend also did not get loyalty added, though that might be ok...eish.

So, if you are fine with getting no loyalty for spending credits, have fun!
    Last edited by Acalos; 09-22-2019 at 11:26 PM.

eso
    Shadowlander

Hi

I now tried from a different server, NA this time, same issue.

Testacles@Typhiria and Testacles@Deepwood did not get loyalty for gifting 2 x 15 day pass.

Waiting for support team to fix this.

PS! Receivers also did not get loyalty, I'm not sure if they should though, if yes, look into it and fix it.
    Last edited by eso; 09-20-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Xly
    Rift Chaser

For as long as I can remember, gifting of patron passes did not give loyalty, so I'd go ahead and call this "as intended". Not saying it's good, just saying it's been like that for 4-5 year at least

eso
    Shadowlander

Jesus and support does not know that? Spending credits in shop on an item, patron pass is item, gives no loyalty? What the actual f?

And nobody thought this is wrong?

Plane Touched

Is the friend a fresh Patron or were they still subbed when you gifted? Patron loyalty awards to the person who is Patron when it comes into effect, not when it's consumed

eso
    Shadowlander

Friend was not patron and nobody got loyalty. Actual credits are spend on an item and it gives no loyalty. Come on, this is wrong on so many levels.

Ascendant

No loyalty for the one who buys and gifts it has been in place for a long time, since there was too much loyalty attached to the passes - more than for subbing. The one who gets the gift, should get loyalty though, or at least that's how it was. With the current state of the game I'm not going to try this myself to see if it works...

Please let us know what answer you end up with - if any...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by eso View Post
    Friend was not patron and nobody got loyalty. Actual credits are spend on an item and it gives no loyalty. Come on, this is wrong on so many levels.
    Every bit of information can help. If you're comfortable, I would add to the first post: the username of the character who gifted, who received, what date (or as close as possible), and add in the fact that they were not Patron at time so loyalty should have applied immediately.

It's likely this is related to the Glyph maintenance and recent purchasing issues they've been having.

+ Reply to Thread