+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By caduto

Thread: BP season 2 - invisible Wings of Life

Soulwalker

Default BP season 2 - invisible Wings of Life

Like the title says, the reward Wings of Life is invisible when previewing in wardrobe or even selecting as wardrobe. I'm sure I'm not the only one with this issue.

Plane Touched

I have the same problem and it affects the night as well. For me, putting the graphics setting Spell Detail to 3 (then restarting) makes them appear, but then there's too much client lag on my end, so I cannot do that.

Soulwalker

Default Invisible here, too

My wings of life are also invisible.

Edit:

Unless I turn on ULTRA graphics settings. I've tried keeping my normal settings and changing cloaks to High, changing spell detail like Mizuki said, and that didn't fix it - so if anyone can pinpoint which other setting it may be, that would be most helpful.
    Last edited by Nims; 10-02-2019 at 02:01 PM.

Telaran

Hope this gets resolved soon, I am gutted - finally completed this today and then paid for the BP - excited to see my wings, always my favourite cosmetic, and nothing! Trying to tweak the settings but I shouldnt really have to

Also having the same problem. I sent in a ticket. hope it gets fixed soon! I love fluff

You need your 'spell detail' setting set to 3 to be able to see the wings
    The only fix for this would be to upgrade your PC so that you can have better video settings all the time.
    There is no way the devs can 'fix' this for you without making the wings less pretty than they are.
    The wings are beautiful BECAUSE they are very graphically complex.

Quote Originally Posted by caduto View Post
    The only fix for this would be to upgrade your PC so that you can have better video settings all the time.
    There is no way the devs can 'fix' this for you without making the wings less pretty than they are.
    I mean they should have to told people before that. So many people didnt have a good pc rig.

Darkageman Rogue (Zaviel)
    Colossus

Thank you so very much!

Plane Touched

But other things have "downgraded" versions that us potato users can see. Other mounts with less particles, less transparency, less glow. Why not have a version of the wings that work?

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    But other things have "downgraded" versions that us potato users can see. Other mounts with less particles, less transparency, less glow. Why not have a version of the wings that work?
    Yes I agree this would be the best option, I have suggested this already on the discord.
    It is silly as well that this is tied into the 'spell detail' setting rather the 'capes' settings.
    Im sure that turning up spell detail will effect a player much more than just turning on their own cape to high.

+ Reply to Thread