+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Patron only for 3 days?

Soulwalker

Default Patron only for 3 days?

I bought patron and after 3 days it wrote that I finished. What is that supposed to be?
    How can I contact you directly support, to explain it to me or ideally a fix?
    Nowhere have I found a direct email or ticket, where can I submit.
    There are just some FAQ's that are useless to me.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sweedy View Post
    I bought patron and after 3 days it wrote that I finished. What is that supposed to be?
    How can I contact you directly support, to explain it to me or ideally a fix?
    Nowhere have I found a direct email or ticket, where can I submit.
    There are just some FAQ's that are useless to me.
    Submit a ticket and prepare to get a face full of ToS with a just try and log in again in 24-48hrs

If gamigo knew how to fix things tickets would be answered and this forum would be acknowledged instead of posts going un-answered.

Just another perk of the gamigo customer service.

Soulwalker

I started a ticket 2 weeks ago and still no response and today after logging in I don't even purchased the DLC and the value date at the bank. Disappeared me and all things in them. Didn't even restart the game, as is the case after the server down.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sweedy View Post
    I started a ticket 2 weeks ago and still no response and today after logging in I don't even purchased the DLC and the value date at the bank. Disappeared me and all things in them. Didn't even restart the game, as is the case after the server down.

I would not encourage buying at the moment. There system has become fundamentally flawed.

Instabliity + cash based promotions have broken the game. Customer service sucks, servers are down for hours every other day and gamigo has given the playerbase exactly 0 to compensate it.

Just like every great ship at some point in its life it gets scuttled.

5.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #5
    Assistant Product Manager

Hey Sweedy.

Please submit a Ticket to our support. So they can have a look at your problem.
    You can also send me or a CM the Ticket ID if you are not happy about the answer.

Please try to explain your problem in the ticket as clear as possible.

+ Reply to Thread